Covid-19 Update

Covid-19 Update

We are in worldwide emergency mode, so non-essentials like our sport are at standstill.

There will be a time after !
What’s happening now:

Our calendar will be updated – with your help we hope to be as accurate as possible.
Please report to if you know new pieces of information !
Within the next days postponed races with already fixed new dates will get double entries.

Our coming ranking next week will include all races until March 14.
We will find a mode to deal with races skipping this year.

Three weeks ago the only Towerrunning 120 of this season was held in Mexico (race report coming), hopefully in three weeks we will see light on the horizon.